Sunday, August 2, 2009

Where did the time go?

Yesterday we went bowling and had a great time and then to dinner it was wonderful..The kids had a great week doing alot of different things..I can't beleive the summer is almost over but it been fun and being with the kids is always great..We got alot of our school shopping done and over with so we can relax for the next two weeks and do some more fun exciting things..I will be so glad when the rain stops or I shall say when my dad returns so I can stop worrying about Josh ceiling..when just when is it going to fall in and his room will flood..but some things you just have to try to move on ...I can't beleive so much has happened...Keri had a great birthday she so fun to go shopping with she got alot of great things for her birthday and she is so excited about going back to school in first grade..Josh he isn't so sure he is ready for it...Well I will try to write more about my week...

1 comment:

  1. Would a tarp help with the rain, or what do you think? We could help with that...

    ReplyDelete