Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back to School

Well, it now the second day of the school year...Yesterday was the first for everyone here..Josh was a very big boy..he walked to breakfast and then to his class without any trouble...where did the time ago..I stayed with Keri and walked her to class since she wasn't too sure where her room was she ..She seemed to like her teacher...she has a son who Keri has known for a few years so she was kinda excited about that..Josh seems to kinda like his..but isn't too sure...
My class is a room full of excited...busy three year olds who all LOVE to come to school ..and hard to beleive they listen to you..and great at picking up toys..so it going to be a great year for me...Well I will write more later...No homework yet so I think it just coming around the corner..so I am sure this week will get alot busier....

No comments:

Post a Comment