Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Almost There

Well, I think we are going to make it thru the first week of mom being back to school...My classroom is starting to take shape by thur evening it will look wonderful...My children are ready to return to their classrooms they have been hanging out with mom at hers all week and I must say doing pretty good since there isn't much for them to do but play in the sandbox and run around..Today they had a few friends to play with which kept them busy so I got alot of work done and it will all be done intime for our new visitors to come see where they will spend a few wonderful hours learning new and exciting things...Alot got done and tonight it was just simple..they kids wanted simple dinners so I got alot of nothing done which was really nice to just sit on the couch with my two wonderful children and share their TV shows with them since we all know it going to be busy for the next few months that it will be homework, and new activities for them after school...but it going to be alot of fun...So as they say after all tomorrow is another day...which will be just as wonderful or better than today..


Keep smiling...you where it so well...

No comments:

Post a Comment