Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Kids called it BORING

Today was rather simple...Being the first of July I got to thinking well we better get to planning some road trips or summer break would be over...so I am working on a trip to the beach, Orlando and the zoo so far...but sitting home other than going to pay bills and walk around the dollar store ..my sweet darling children told me we were having a boring day at home..well consider we weren't ducks I wasn't all pleased to run around in the raindrops..so I told them tomorrow we would seek some excitement in our day..and plus Keri is excited about attending Girl Scouts again tomorrow night I am so glad she loves it and has made some great friends too..
well to end our ha ha boring evening we did go to MCd so I guess I tried to seek some excitement for them...have a great evening...until tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment