Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Monday

Today we went and did our grocery shopping without any troubles..I finally think my children have learned to get along in the stores without yelling, or hitting each other..Finally!!! ..well we then went down to work (yes work) to see Ms Patricia and the boys since she was working in her classroom...I am not sure how much work she got done with two boys running around but it was her thing..We came back home and the kids went swimming in their little ole pool..they seem to make the best of the things we have here...turning them into fun things...like a water park and stuff I am very glad with that.it was a really great day here today..oh yea..I even got a phone call from my friend...it was great to hear his voice...I really wish I could understand men..i think they are just like women...always changing and not knowing what they want sometimes..anyway I think there could be a light at the end of the tunnel but I am not going over the speed limit on this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment