Sunday, July 5, 2009

Great Weekend

Well,,Thursday night Keri went to GS and I got to help out it was alot of fun..we did puzzles I made alot of great little daisy friends and we learned alot.Keri is going to get a few patches this summer which is kewl she is excited about it...Friday was fun..we went swimming with Ben and Annie at the Darley's pool it was fun..Josh is learning to swim he was really proud of himself and can't wait to try again very soon..Keri has no fear of much she just jumps in and lots to be underwater...Saturday was great..my wonderful friend Harold came over and we had a great cookout with chicken on the grill and corn on the cob..the kids swam in their little pool and had fun..we then shot off fireworks which thanks to Harold he did a very good show last night..it was alot of fun and the kids really enjoyed watching it..so my fourth was very good this year and I had alot of great company...I talked to my friend Patricia she was home with two kids and one sick which was not a great way to celebrate the fourth but talking on the phone she seems pretty good..she is great...well it the start of another week and I hope they slow down it will be time to start thinking about school shopping and I really dont want summer to end it going really great this year with the kids...

i hope all my wonderful friends had a great fourth...

No comments:

Post a Comment