Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 9 2009

Yesterday went so fast I guess I didn't take the time to write it down..It was rather boring yesterday we played at home and went to Dad for dinner last nite since Mary/Anna came into town to spend the day with dad...We had Sonny and the kids always seem to enjoy playing at dad house anyway...Not much really happened yesterday..Today Dad and I went down to get our tags and when we got back the kids went swimming and had water balloon fights in the pool..Josh spend the day building his train layout in the living room in hopes grandpa can get the train up and running soo..Keri and I playdoh most of the day and she played with her stuff..I read a little in my book which seems interested learning more indepth things in preschool to help with the children for next year...Tomorrow will be fun we are meeting Patricia/Jonathan and Robert for a fun day at chuck e cheese...so until later..hope you enjoyed reading this...

No comments:

Post a Comment