Saturday, June 6, 2009

June 5 2009

Today we decided even in the rain we were going bowling and do all the cool things we wanted to do..SO we had a great time bowling..even Keri seemed to enjoy bowling yesterday too she got three spares so she was on a roll...then we decided to eat the bowling alley which they wanted to do for a long time and I figured why not....we then did all our running around in the rain and whatnot and I even go to the grocery shop and we pulled in the driveway at 5:30 so it was a very long day but had a great time just me and my wonderful kids....Tonight we are making our own pizzas which the kids love to do and just watch a movie and then to bed.....Saturday is totally relaxation day cause I am tired..but really loving my summer with my kids..

have a great day..

No comments:

Post a Comment