Thursday, June 4, 2009

June 4, 2009

First day of summer break for everyone..Josh seemed to had forgot he woke up at 5:46 this morning and I told him to go back to bed other wise the morning seemed to be the same the kids really enjoyed watching the TV shows they dont get to watch and enjoy playing..I mowed the grass which really needed it and I even beat the rain too...We did our errands today and all the bills got paid ...and I still have a little fun money ha ha..anyway...it was a very simple relaxing day here did a little more cleaning can't wait to get to my closet but as you can tell I am taking it very slowly to get to that task...We are going to figure what we shall do for dinner and then tomorrow I am going to find the grocery store to get some food in the house....not much else to share..I hope you enjoy sharing apart of my day with you...

Have a great evening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment