Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Back to Blogging

Well,  it's been a few years to say the least since I wrote on my blog partly because of working so much and other things as  you know can get in the way, not that blogging isn't important because it is there so much we learn from blogging in our own world and reading what of friends write in theres.

Blogging is all over every subject is wrote in a blogging form these days. People getting rich from writing their thoughts, feeling and reviews. Well since I last blogged about my wonderful children which is what this blog is about our wonderful family. I have taken a leave of absense from my employment, now homeschooling my son who is in seventh grade, and we have added a cat to our family( almost like having another child) as you may know. Life is different, my daughter is
in middle school which seems to be a big hill to climb this year but as the little engine says
as he climbs the hill ( I think I can, I think I can) well our motto is we are going to get over that hill and move ahead. N is our new addition she is so cute but likes her own space and time, We decided to get her in July it was my daughter birthday gift, she really wanted a guinea pig or some other animal that needs to be in a cage so the cat worked perfect we got her from the adoption  agency so we did a  good deed too. I am going to keep posting but my blog is going to add on a little subject so it will change a little but only for the better.

Thanks for reading, and have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment