Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Another week

The kids had a good weekend, and mom got to chill out...We havne't done much this week but the kids seem to be enjoying playing at home and in the yard...Josh got a new computer game about building roller coasters and it been a blast to watch him do it and then you can pretend your on the ride..Keri has been doing her thing with her build a bear collection..other wise we have been doing crafts, making stuff..cooking and mostly just enjoying our times together..
Today I got alot of stuff done..cleaning out the file cabinet and getting rid of junk so that was totally a great day..I am working on their scrapbooks in hopes to get them all caught up before school starts so I can stay on top of them...Otherwise not much happening..Talked to my dad he is going great in Missouri..he had to get a new cell phone and he seems to enjoy it..has text, voice mail and stuff...he had to learn how to use voice mail..all I could think was my mom going what has happened..you girls got dad moving up with time..anyway he seems happy about it..
next week is my bday and I am going to just chill this year..the kids will be in VBS so it kewl I am going to get me some new clothes and stuff for myself which is going to make me feel good.
anyway life is good..and I am really enjoying this summer....now when am I going to get the beach hmmm....the kids want to go to sea world now...life is never changing ...guess that what seems to keep me young and going..

until later...smile and enjoy life...

No comments:

Post a Comment