Monday, July 5, 2010

Where Does Time Go?

WOW...the summer time must be flying past I can't get a chance to write my thought down...Let me see where to start...it's already July..I had my birthday which I must say was the best one I have had in a long time...My wonderful sister and friend Ms Beth had me a bday party at her house with a few people it was great and relaxing we swam for a few hours and had pizza and I got some great gifts from my kids and family..My dad called me in the morning and sang Happy Birthday which is something he does every year so it makes it so special...my friend Patricia was unable to attend she was missed but it was ok...the kids had a great time at VBS this year and made some friends and had a great program they were so cute it was sad to see the end of the week come cause they love it so much...anyway now onto July what will we do? the beach, or what..I am not totally sure..it seems to rain every day but that summer life in florida for as long as I can remember...we had a good fourth after all the plans went down the drain when my friend decided to change his mind but thanks to some friends in the neighbor they let us watch there and it was the great one hour and a half of fireworks that was kewl...so the kids had a pretty good fourth after all...so July is lookin pretty good to start off with...well that it for now
maybe I can write more before school starts..YUK..i better I want the summer to go slow so I can enjoy my kids..

No comments:

Post a Comment