Thursday, July 29, 2010

Another week

Well...Keri is now seven..it finally got here..she thought many times her birthday would never arrive..but it did and it was really great..very simply but fun..she told me when it was all over the day was just Fantastic..which I am glad..my sister and her kids came over...we had cake/icecream and pizza(keri favorite)..the week has been slow but good..it been so hot...the hottest summer I can remember since moving back to florida...I can't wait for fall to come to cool off a little...I had to mow the lawn and it was 90 something out side..i dont know how people can work outside in this heat...just to think my brother in law does pools..at least he around water if that makes a difference..anyway the summer is starting to come to an end...we have been getting new school clothes and all those wonderful list of supplies to head back to the classroom..this year will have many changes....the kids are going to a new school so we are all going to make changes and learn some new things..but at least they are excited about it..so I am sure with two positive attitudes going into it it will work..mom thinks it will be a good thing too
plus closer to the house...We have been having fun in the pool..the kids enjoy going to ms b house swimming she is such a wonderful woman...i am glad she is my friend...Patricia and I haven't seen much of each other this summer due to her working..but we hope to end that in the next week or so and try to see each other before returning to the classroom..she is going great..
well that the lastest from this wonderful family....just trying to keep cool and the kids from
fighting so much till we hit the books again..

No comments:

Post a Comment