Sunday, May 22, 2016

summer coming, school ending

Well, time flies when your busy and the school year is ending.

Its been a while since my last post but I will try to do better.
Summer break is coming this week, so that end of the year program
and mys on will be moving into high school next year. With my mew job lufe is so busy,  since jy hours change daily at the drop of an email the night before,  crazy isn't it.  I am sure both are ready for a break. Mom wishes she was, first time in a long time I had to work summer.

Anyway we are are going to see how it goes.

So, I invite you to shop at www.youravon.com/beautybysusank
to see all the great summer items, bug spray and sun lotion.
Vacation is coming so get your while itsmon sale.

welcome summer break and new beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment