Friday, January 1, 2016

Page One

Image result for it's a new year 365 days

Today is the first day of the New Year so I am starting at page one.
I have set a few minor goals to reach for myself this year as well as with
my two children. If you set goals to high or to far you never make it.
So just like baby steps we will start this year off slow. Today was just
a relax and sit around day, we watch some of the bowls games that
that they were a big deal just check out the scores.

It was very over cast here in what was the sunshine state usually means
rain is around the corner, (that we could use). 

So we now begin a new year , a journey that can only go up the hill
and we will do what we can to success and keep dreaming

I hope you take a moment and write in your journal.





No comments:

Post a Comment