Sunday, January 31, 2016

Field trip and playing catch up this week

Well we where up at 5:30 this morning to take my daughter to school to get on a bus for her weeklong school field trip in  Smokey Mountains. She woke up a little unsure about going, but told her once she got with her friends it would all change, Wasn't at school five minutes and she was hanging with her buds as she calls them. Me and J came home didn't like mom hanging around, I sure hope she has alot of fun and stays warm too. J and I are going to play catch up on school work and moms work since I was on a short visit with my dad last week.


Well what a way to start Sunday and the week with my buddy J should be fun to just hang out with him for a week.  Weather isn't looking too bad either  no sun right now but isn't cold either.

No comments:

Post a Comment