Monday, January 11, 2016

BRRR

Wow it's cold this morning here. IT was 36 when I got out of bed this Monday morning couldn't wait to get the heat rolling. And K off to school. I know it's going to be another cold tomorrow, Winter has got to Florida for a few days I guess.

As I left you Friday. wow did you watch any football games this weekend? Some exciting others what happened? Yes that Minnesota game was what -2 WOW baby that super duper cold to me.

Well, we are in the second week of January and life is good .today Yesterday was  my mom birthday she would have been 86. We made brownies to celebrate my mom would have been pleased.
My father is coming to his awesome little warm home today he is excited, I  pray everyday for him.

Family is so important and when something happens it makes you think twice and wake up.

Tell yours kids/family just how special they are each day. Life is too short .


Have a great monday! Keep warm!
 Image result for monday images

No comments:

Post a Comment